Take the convenience of natural gas to the outdoors
Natural gas can be used for much more than just home heating. In fact, outdoor living natural gas appliances can easily and affordably integrate natural surroundings into your everyday life. You can even transform your patio, porch or deck into an outdoor room. They say it's the little things that make a house a home. And at Avista, we couldn't agree more.
A natural gas grill provides convenience and flexibility when compared to charcoal and propane units. Other benefits include:
- Endless supply of natural gas with no tanks to refill
- No warm-up time - takes as few as 6 minutes to reach 600° F
Firepit or Patio Heater
A natural gas firepit or patio heater can deliver a convenient and simple alternative to building a fire. Other benefits include:
- No wood to store or replenish
- Safe for use on wood decks with no burning embers, smoke or campfire smell
- Instant on and off controls
Pool or Spa Heater
Enjoy the comfort and warmth of your outdoor spa or pool year-round. Other benefits include:
- Heats twice as fast as electric models
- Choose from gas-fire storage, instantaneous, circulating or immersion systems
Add charm and value to your home through modern or traditional lighting. Other benefits include:
- Won't create harsh shadows like flood lighting and won't attract insects
- Requires little maintenance and remains lit through electric power outages.
Purchasing/Installing Natural Gas Appliances
Natural gas appliances can make outdoor living more fun, more comfortable and safer. To find these natural gas appliances and others, visit your local fireplace and patio retailer, check the yellow pages. Your local retailer can provide assistance on running an additional natural gas service line for quick installation.
Are you ready?
Five easy steps to getting natural gas.