Natural Gas Heating Equipment Rebates
- $200 for forced air furnaces with a 90% AFUE (efficiency) rating or higher
- $200 for boiler systems with a 90% CA-AFUE rating or higher
- $50 for thermostats with a 7 or 5/2 day programmable, that includes a filter reminder feature
Efficiency ratings verified through Consumers' Directory of Certified Efficiency Ratings or AHRI Directory.
Qualifying Weatherization Measures
- Home Energy Analysis must be completed before starting the work.
- Single glass windows improved to low-e double glass with .30 U value, must be done with one of the following; attic, wall or floor insulation.
- Attic, wall, floor, duct, steam pipe, water pipe insulation, caulking, and weather-stripping can be done alone.
Weatherization Incentives and Financing
- Incentive eligibility is determined after the home energy analysis is performed. Final results are calculated and mailed to you with the incentive form.
- Attic Insulation $0.38 per square foot.
- Floor Insulation $0.31 per square foot.
- Wall Insulation $0.38 per square foot.
- Duct Insulation $0.75 per lineal foot.
- Water Pipe Insulation $0.50 per lineal foot.
- Windows $2.25per square foot.
- Caulking and Weather Strip 50% of the cost (not to exceed $150.00)
- In lieu of cash incentives a loan of $5,000 is available to qualified home owners. Repayment terms are up to 10 years and payments start at $15 a month. Interest rates are 6.5% and 10.39% and are determined after the home energy analysis is performed.*
*Eligibility for weatherization incentives and loan interest rates determined after the in home inspection. For further information visit our tariff page.