Services For Your Business GO
Community Action Agencies

Just around the corner.

Our customers with qualifying incomes need look no further than their local community action agency for help with weatherization, heating system improvements and financial assistance.

Avista funds the local agencies through LIRAP, a low income rate assistance program funded by Avista customers, and LIHEAP helps which is a federally funded program. Avista created LIRAP to offer energy assistance and to support energy conservation education efforts like our "The Power to Conserve" television show.

To find out if you qualify, please consult the list below and call your local agency.

In Washington

Adams and Grant Counties

  • Opportunities Industrialization Center 509-765-9206

Asotin County

  • Community Action Partnership  208-746-3351 or 1-800-326-4843

Spokane County

  • Spokane Neighborhood Action Program 509-456-7111. 
    Apply for SNAP’s Winter Energy Assistance Program beginning September 10th. Visit or call 509-242-2376 from 8:30am-3:00pm weekdays, and 9:00am-1:00pm on Saturday until appointments are filled. Energy grants dependent on available funding.

Stevens, Pend Orielle, Lincoln and Ferry Counties

  • Rural Resources Community Action  509-685-6000 or 1-866-260-2729

Whitman County

  • Community Action Center (Pullman) 509-334-9147 or 1-800-482-3991
  • Community Action Center (Colfax)  509-397-2205 or 1-800-482-3992

Davenport, Reardan, Othello 888-765-9206

In Idaho

Benewah County

  • Community Action Partnership  208-245-9090

Bonner County 

  • Community Action Partnership  208-255-2910

Boundary County

  • Community Action Partnership  208-267-3663

Clearwater County 

  • Community Action Partnership  208-476-4949

Idaho County 

  • Community Action Partnership 208-983-0437

Kootenai County

  • Community Action Partnership  208-664-8757 

Latah County

  • Community Action Partnership  208-882-3535 or 800-326-4843

Lewis County 

  • Community Action Partnership  208-935-2412

Nez Perce County

  • Community Action Partnership  208-746-3351 or 800-326-4843 (ext. 231 for weatherization)

Shoshone County

  • Community Action Partnership  208-783-4901

In Oregon

Baker County

  • Energy Assistance 800-823-6591

Douglas County

  • United Community Action Network 541-672-3421

Jackson County

  • Access, Inc  541-779-6691

Josephine County

  • United Community Action Network  541-956-4069

Klamath County

  • Klamath Basin Senior Center  541-882-4098 (Energy Assistance) or 541-883-7186 x13 (Weatherization)

Union County

  • Community Connections of NE Oregon 541-963-7532 or 800-331-7532

Wallowa County

  • Energy Assistance 800-772-3840

 Content Editor Web Part

The web part references an untrusted XSL file. Only XSL files contained in this site's Style Library may be referenced.

Sign In

Pay bills, manage energy
and more.

Self-Service Options
The web part references an untrusted XSL file. Only XSL files contained in this site's Style Library may be referenced.
New outage app
Download our outage app now