Attention Electronic Payment Customers
Kubra is the third party payment vendor we use to process your payments. A few items to know about this service:
- You can make a one-time payment with a credit or debit card, or from your checking or savings account.
- Banking information is not saved. You'll input your payment information each time you pay.
- There is a small convenience fee to make this one-time payment. Avista does not receive any portion of this fee.
- Kubra is 100% secure to transmit payment and banking information.
- It can take up to 30 minutes before you are able to view your payment on the Avista Utilities Web site.
- Please note: if your account is past due, a partial payment does not automatically extend your account. If needed, please make a payment arrangement or call 1-800-227-9187.
For your added security, you will be transferred to Kubra to begin your transaction. Click CONTINUE to proceed.