Natural Gas Heating Equipment Rebates
- $200 for forced air furnaces with a 90% AFUE (efficiency) rating or higher
- $200 for boiler systems with a 90% CA-AFUE rating or higher
- $50 for thermostats with a 7 or 5/2 day programmable, that includes a filter reminder feature
Efficiency ratings verified through Consumers' Directory of Certified Efficiency Ratings or AHRI Directory.
Qualifying Weatherization Measures
- Home Energy Analysis must be completed before starting the work.
- Single glass windows improved to low-e double glass with .30 U value, must be done with one of the following; attic, wall or floor insulation.
- Attic, wall, floor, duct, steam pipe, water pipe insulation, caulking, and weather-stripping can be done alone.
Weatherization Incentives and Financing
- Incentives are determined after the home energy analysis is performed. Window upgrades are paid $2.25 sq ft and insulation is generally 50% of the cost.* Final results are calculated and mailed to you with the incentive form.
- In lieu of cash incentives a loan of $5,000 is available to qualified home owners. Repayment terms are up to 10 years and payments start at $15 a month. Interest rates are 6.5% and 10.39% and are determined after the results are calculated.*