We’re very proud
The work we do is important to us and to our customers. It’s very nice when others recognize our work and publicly acknowledge it. We must admit, we’re a bit humble about our accomplishments, but we are proud of our employees, and we want to share the kudos they receive.
- Named “Top Utility Use of Social Media” by E Source Utility Social Media Survey
Way to Go Pinnacle Award for excellence and commitment to commute trip reduction from Spokane County Commute Trip Reduction Office
Gold LEED Certification, Avista HVAC Renovation Project, Fifth Floor Commercial Interior, from the U.S. Green Building Council
“Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Residential Natural Gas Service in the Western U.S. among Mid-size Utilities in a Tie.” J.D. Power and Associates*Read the news release
- Utility Company of the Year by Unified Foodservice Purchasing Co-Op
- Miner’s Lamp Award from the Cabinet Resource Group for extraordinary contribution, either through action or efforts, to educate the public about our natural resources
- Evergreen Fleet Certification from the Puget Sound Clean Cities Coalition
- avistautilities.com named as North America’s top electric and natural gas website by E Source, an industry research firm
- Named to Forbes.com 2009 list of “400 Best Big Companies”
- As a member of the Lower Clark Fork Watershed Group, received 2009 Outstanding Group Achievement Award from the American Fisheries Society, Montana Chapter
You can also see our awards for the work we do for our environment.
**DISCLAIMER: Avista Utilities received the highest numerical score in a tie among midsize utilities in the Western U.S. in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Gas Utility Residential Customer Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on 61,026 online interviews ranking 6 providers in the Western U.S. (AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA). Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed September 2009-July 2010. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.