Event Speakers and Presentations
These presentations were given at Avista’s “Powering Our Future” event. These presentations may prompt some questions and we hope you’ll send us your thoughts. Please check back to see additional information and feel free to share these with friends and colleagues who may be interested.
- Powering our Future: Opportunities, Choices & Costs (PDF)
Presented by: Scott Morris, Chairman, President & CEO, Avista Corp.
Dramatic changes are happening in the energy industry driven by a number of external and internal forces. Avista is listening and leading in building a sustainable energy future.
- A Perspective of the Electricity Future
Presented by: David K. Owens, Executive Vice President, Edison Electric Institute
- Powering Our Future: Opportunities, Choices & Costs
Presented by: Dennis Vermillion, Senior Vice President Avista Corp., President, Avista Utilities
- Using Energy: Choices, Costs & Energy Efficiency
Presented by: Roger Woodworth, Vice President Sustainable Energy Solutions, Avista and Bruce Folsom, Director of Energy Efficiency, Avista
- Delivering Energy: Reliability & Technology
Presented by: Heather Cummins, Director of Business Process Improvement, Avista
- Securing Energy: Planning Ahead
Presented by: Dick Storro, Vice President Energy Resources, Avista