We know that keeping your home energy efficient and managing your energy bills are important to you. Avista Energy Fairs are held in neighborhood community centers and offer the opportunity to see low-cost and no-cost energy efficiency tools in action, get some free samples to try out at your own home and give you the chance to get in touch with other community resources that have information we hope you will find valuable.
Here's the schedule of upcoming energy fairs for 2013:
- September 11 - Eastside Marketplace, Moscow, ID
- September 26 - Emmanuel Family Life Center, Spokane, WA
- October 10 - Harding Family Center, Coeur d'Alene, ID
- October 24 - West Central Community Center, Spokane, WA
Energy fairs start at 3 p.m. End times will be updated once they are confirmed.
Avista employees and community service providers will be on hand to answer questions about the following:
- Energy Efficiency – See low-cost and no-cost efficiency demonstrations for solutions like rope caulking, door sweeps and window plastic. Free samples will be handed out.
- Bill Assistance – Avista customer service representatives can answer billing questions, provide information about payment options and refer to energy assistance programs. You can also learn how to use Avista's free online Bill Analyzer.
- Community Resources – Avista and community service providers will be on hand to answer questions about energy assistance, weatherization and other topics.
- Kids Meet Wattson – Stop by and see Wattson the Energy Watchdog! Kids activities include crafts, dancing and interactive games.
Parking is free and there will be complimentary food and beverages, door prizes and activities for the kids at most locations. Avista will make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations that are requested for individuals with disabilities. Please contact the Consumer Affairs Office at (509) 495-8024 or email email@example.com if accommodations are needed.