There are many benefits to changing out old, inefficient lights with more efficient lights. These benefits include enhanced lighting quality, energy savings, energy cost savings and reduced maintenance costs. In addition, we offer incentives for lighting retrofits and the installation of occupancy sensors.
Our lighting programs provide incentives for lighting upgrades. Some common lighting upgrades that are eligible for incentives through this program include:
- Exterior High Intensity Discharge to digital HID or LED
- High bay, High Intensity Discharge, lighting to T5 fluorescent or T8 fluorescent
- High bay, High Intensity Discharge, lighting to Induction fluorescent
- Incandescent to compact fluorescent or cold cathode fluorescent
- Incandescent to LED
- Incandescent exit signs to LED exit signs
As of July 14, 2012, Avista has discontinued incentives for T12 conversions due to the ending of the manufacturing of T12s in the United States.
Interior and Exterior rebate forms and program information
Details of incentive amounts as well as the Terms and Conditions for the program can be found on this form.
These programs provide incentives for approximately 70% of the energy efficient lighting upgrades our customers perform. For commercial energy efficient lighting upgrades not covered on this program, rebates may be available through our site specific incentive program.
Questions? Contact your Account Executive or Camille Martin at email@example.com.