Manufactured or Mobile Home Free Energy Efficiency Upgrade
Four out of five manufactured homes have leaky heating and cooling systems that have to work overtime just to keep a home comfortable!
For a limited time, Avista is offering the following FREE home energy upgrades to qualifying Washington electric and natural gas customers. This service, a $500 value, can help you save up to 30 percent on your energy bill. There are no hidden fees and no future obligation of any kind.
- FREE sealing of duct system
- FREE ENERGY STAR® qualified compact fluorescent light bulbs
- FREE standard air filter replacement
- FREE efficient, high-performance showerhead
To qualify, you must:
- Live in a manufactured (or mobile) home within Avista's Washington service area
- Heat your home primarily with Avista electricity or natural gas (must meet minimum usage criterion)
- Duct work is outside of the conditioned space (in attic or crawl space)
- Live in your home year-round (i.e. it's not a vacation home)
- Own your home or have permission from your landlord to participate
For more information, or to schedule your service, call Avista's authorized service provider, UCONS, LLC, at 1-800-657-0135.